Resume of Sandra Reynolds
Get to know a bit about me: Look through my resume, Read some testimonials, Ask any questions you want to know.
Personality: Self-motivated, Creative, Good Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Skills, Productive, Quick Learner who is Flexible, Honest, and works well Independently as well as with a Team.
Computer Programs Proficient Using: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Publisher; Adobe PhotoShop, Premiere Pro, and Acrobat DC; AutoCAD; Sketch Up; Cabinet Vision; Scrivener; and Scapple
Certifications: Highly Qualified Educator in Arizona, Fingerprint Clearance Card, Primary Teaching Certification, USA NTS Level 4 Archery Coach, National and Continental Certified Archery Judge, CPR & First Aid Certified, Trained in Conflict Resolution Counseling
Como Zoo Board – Member At Large: Helped to integrate the activities of the Docents into zoo goals.
Como Zoo Docent Board – Rehab Coordinator: Developed organizational flow for bringing in sick or injured animals and assigning appropriate caregiver. Created educational programs for schools and the community.
USA Archery Arizona Board – Director: Coordinated all archery clubs in Arizona, helping them set up tournaments, build their memberships, apply for grants, and share knowledge with other clubs. Making decisions on the goals and direction archery in Arizona is to have.
Gilbert Archery Inc Board – President: Run Gilbert Archery Archery Range. Scheduling, marketing, organizing coaches, and administration for all archery activities. Grow the sport of archery in Gilbert and Arizona.
* Hold training sessions and testing to certify Levels 1, 2, and 3 USA Archery Coaches
* Explain and demonstrate effective methods of goal setting, and follow through, for coaches and athletes
* Assist coaches in developing Best Practices for their students and clubs
* Enable clients to reach their highest potentials with personalized tools and encouragement
* Direct clients in safe practices and proper form for shooting a bow
* Create a fun environment for learning archery skills
* Encourage everyone to try archery by developing creative solutions for individual limitations
* Work with emotionally challenged individuals to help them experience the excitement of hitting a target
* Achieved USA Archery Certified Level 4 Coach in order to effectively train Olympic level archers
* Ensure safe and fair running of archery tournaments
* Apply rules according to their intent
* Effectively handle emergency situations
* Resolve conflicts in a manner most beneficial to all
* Work with others from a variety of backgrounds to be a cohesive team
* Develop curriculum to enhance learning, using various tools to make subjects meaningful to all learning styles
* Encourage and assist students in doing their very best both in school and in their personal lives
* Instill a since of leadership in all students
* Teach students effective learning skills
* Develop and reinforce student’s daily living and behavioral skills
* Document behavior, progress, and results of students’ activities
* Help students learn by making material interesting and fun
* Create save learning environments where everyone feels included and important
* Create Land Development Layouts for both housing developments and commercial centers
* Present projects to cities for approval
* Design commercial projects
* Design multimillion dollar custom homes
* Design tenant improvements
* Do take-offs and cost projections for various projects
* Create plans and specifications in AutoCAD
* Use Cabinet Vision to create shop drawings for CNC part cutting
* Determined construction details and processes
* Designed custom manufactured homes to satisfy clients and simplify building procedures
* Design store fixtures and custom casework
* Design fantasy rooms for children with terminal illnesses
* Manage field crews of 15+ people to successfully set up and run world ranking archery tournaments
* Project manager for residential and commercial construction
* Manage a Design and Drafting Department
* Developed a customized spread sheet for job scheduling and tracking bids effectively
* General contractor for remodeling and new home construction
* Project manager and estimator for commercial flooring company
* Contract with, and schedule, contractors for commercial developer
* Direct and supervise in-house carpenters
* Trained others in the effective use of AutoCAD and Cabinet Vision
* Set up job scheduling process to move jobs smoothly through departments
* Assisting Clients in product selection
* Working with clients to finalize design ideas
* Handling complaints and problems from clients
* Bring solutions to clients they may not have considered
* Track job progress
* Write and implement change orders
* Run punch lists with clients
Northcentral University Master’s Degrees - Sports Management, Education Administration - Dean’s List
Arizona State University Bachelor’s Degree – Design Management - Dean’s List
Rio Salado College Bachelor’s Degree – Elem, Secondary, & Adult Education, E-learning - Dean’s List
Dunwoody Industrial College Technical Degree - Architectural Design, Planning, Estimating, and Construction – Top of Class
I’ve known Sandra for many years. She is always forthcoming. She says what she means and follows through with what she says she will do. She stays with a job, seeing it through to the finish. You would do well to pick her as an honest mayor.
When Sandra decides to do something, her focus is like a laser. She has the passion and compassion that a leader needs.
I am excited that Sandra made the decision to run for Mayor of Gilbert. It is her goal to run a grass roots campaign dedicated to serving the citizens of Gilbert. I believe she is in touch with the working class people and understands their need to be heard.
Email me with any questions you may have.